知识万物 6 Months 0
Because we are dissatisfied with the status quo.
For me at least, China's ability to create value should exceed the sum of all other countries, which will be the peak of China's development.
Our most cutting-edge products should be placed in the most prominent position in all cities and be admired by people, just like the nine tripod bronze of the ancient dynasty. Our technology should reach the highest level in the world. Our standard of living should become a legend envied by Europeans, and the stories of those who travel to China will be as popular as Marco Polo's books. Our culture should become the most developed way of life for humanity and be recognized and emulated by all other countries. Our footprints should cover the entire solar system, and we will bring back souvenirs from each planet to showcase our achievements.
This is the position that China should take, and it is also a position that has been proven by China's thousands of years of history. But so far, we haven't achieved it, so we're not satisfied.
China has a 5000 year history of civilization, 80% of which has been more developed than other parts of the world.
They learned that their success was enviable and a benchmark for others to emulate in good times, just like the Japanese in the Tang Dynasty and the Koreans in the Ming Dynasty.
Now, they want to know what they need to do to improve themselves, and whether what they already have is sufficient to satisfy others. To do this, they need to compare themselves to others, just as others have done to them in the past.
They have also learned that you cannot stagnate, otherwise the rest of the world will overtake you. This is the lesson of the Qing Dynasty.
If we do not compare, we cannot achieve the following achievements:
1. Truck production ranks first all year round, almost the sum of the second to last places.
2. The sum of the second to last place in steel production.
3. The total of cement production capacity from the second to the last place. The amount of cement used in three years exceeds the sum of the past 100 years in the United States.
4. The sum of the second to last place in aluminum production.
5. For three consecutive years, the number of cars in the country has topped the list, with over 400 million motor vehicles and over 500 million people with driver's licenses.
6. Renewable energy generation is the total electricity consumption of the 27 EU countries.
7. Power generation ranks first in the world, almost twice as high as the second in the world. The installed capacity of wind power is 338.31GW, accounting for 40% of the global total.
8. The total mileage of expressways has reached 177000 kilometers, ranking first in the world.
9. The total mileage of high-speed railways has reached 42000 kilometers, ranking first in the world.
10. With 41 industrial categories, 207 industrial categories, and 606 industrial subcategories, it is the only country in the world that has all the industrial categories in the United Nations industrial classification.
11. The industrial output value ranks first in the world, and the manufacturing industry has ranked first in the world for 13 consecutive years.
12. The total number of various communication base stations reached 10.62 million, 5.9 million 4G base stations, and 2.1 million 5G base stations ranked from the second to the last.
13. The output of optical fiber ranks first in the world, and the export volume ranks first in the world. The total length of domestic fiber laying reaches 57.91 million kilometers, ranking first in the world. 14. Road and railway bridges rank first in the world with over 1 million seats.
15. The grain output is 682.85 million tons, ranking first in the world in terms of main grain output since 1986.
16. The vegetable output is 749.12 million tons, almost the sum of the second to last places. The area of facility agriculture is about 40 million mu, accounting for 80% of global facility agriculture.
17. The production of glass reached 860 million weight boxes, accounting for half of the world's total, almost ranking from second to last.
18. The port scale ranks first in the world, with an annual throughput of 15.68 billion tons. Among the top ten ports in the world, China occupies 8 seats. The navigation mileage of inland rivers reaches 128000 kilometers, ranking first in the world.
19.The production of power batteries in 2022 accounts for 60% of the global total production, and it is estimated that the outbreak will continue, which is highly likely to form a monopoly situation.
20. The global distribution area of display panels accounts for more than 50% of the global total. In 2022, the production capacity will reach 200 million square meters, accounting for 60% of the global total production capacity. However, the market share only accounts for 36.9%, indicating that industrial upgrading is still necessary.
The various aspects of my work and hobbies have made me very clear about the strength of my country and the gap between China and foreign countries, and I have seen our bright future.
Britain was the first country in the world to produce 8 and a half meters. What happened in the end? The instruments and meters in Japan were also very advanced at that time. All kinds of instruments in Edwan, Yokogawa, and Japan are very powerful. What about Japan now? Germany's Rod Schwartz is much more powerful than a group of domestic instrument companies. Now? Is German electronics very powerful? The gas turbines and aircraft engines of Germany, Britain, and France are so powerful that they cannot produce three generations of high thrust fighter engines.
英国是世界第一个造出8位半仪表的国家，最后怎么样了？ 日本的仪器仪表当年也是很先进，爱德万、横河、日置各种仪器都很厉害，现在的日本呢？ 德国的罗德施瓦茨比国内的一帮仪器企业厉害多了，现在呢？德国的电子很厉害吗？ 德国、英国、法国的燃汽轮机、航发这么厉害，一样造不出来3代大推力战斗机发动机。
Excuse me: Why is this? After thinking about it, it's just that Europe, Japan, and South Korea are not strong enough to achieve complete industrialization. They are all partially industrialized. The former industrial power, the United States, played a financial game of bloodsucking and making money, and engaged in de industrialization.
Europe, America, Japan, and South Korea used to have both industrial crowns and industrial pearls in their hands, but now the crown has been taken away by China, and the pearls on the crown have been constantly collected by China. There are few pearls left in the hands of Europe, America, Japan, and South Korea. As long as China continues to adhere to the entire industrial chain, adhere to the five-year plan, and uproot all the bright pearls from Europe, America, Japan, and South Korea, it is only a matter of time.
Now that instruments and meters have begun to rise, powerful manufacturers are aware of the importance of independent chips and are engaged in high speed ADC, ASIC, and DSP. The once formidable German and Japanese piston engines and gearboxes are no longer available. Which decent domestic main engine factory has no autonomous engine and gearbox that can handle it? BMW even buys Chery's engine. New energy is not to mention. Hangfa, WS20 beer barrels, and the 4th generation big push have been installed and tested, and the civilian big push is also being developed.
现在仪器仪表已经开始崛起了，有实力的厂家都意识到自主芯片的重要性，都在搞高位高速ADC、 ASIC、DSP。 曾经不可一世的德日活塞发动机 、变速箱也不行了，国内像样的主机厂哪个没有能拿得出手的自 主发动机和变速箱？宝马甚至都买奇瑞的发动机。新能源就更别提了，航发、WS20啤酒桶、4代大推已经装机测试，民用大推也在研发。
The fourth generation of Zhongtui has also reached the world's advanced level. J35 has a great probability of defeating F35 under the blessing of the fourth generation of Zhongtui, and F22 and F35 are most likely to be in a dilemma of being suppressed. The gas turbine has broken through 50 MW, breaking through this level, and it won't be so difficult to eat up. Has Changjiang Storage helped Samsung and Hynix improve their fire protection standards? Do Europe and the United States have to buy Chinese middleware for various pharmaceutical research and development?
四代中推也已经处于世界先进水平。J35在4代中推的加持下有极大的概率PK掉F35，F22、F35极有可能都处于被压制的窘境。 燃气轮机突破50MW，突破了这条级别，再往上吃就没那么费劲了。 长江存储是不是帮助三星、海力士提高了消防水平？ 欧美是不是得买中国的各种医药研发的中间件？
China has a population of 1.4 billion, compared to just over 1.2 billion in Europe and the United States. Don't you think that as intelligent Asians and the birthplace of Eastern civilization, people should not be better than the 1.2 billion in Europe and the United States?
2. China has the third largest land area in the world, larger than the United States and also larger than Europe. Shouldn't the mainland of China be a land of outstanding people?
3. Russia is known as a fighting nation, but we ourselves are a war nation. The 5000 year history is also a 5000 year history of civilization, war, Yangmou, and conspiracy. There have been various ghosts and powerful generals, who have determined our current civilization and humanity genes. Can the Chinese people today not compare with the ancient Chinese people?
So why does China lag behind other countries?
To be honest, China has a population of 1.4 billion. If only a part of China is advanced, how can it make the majority of the population wealthy? Relying solely on low-end industries, it is inevitable that they will be cut off from leeks. This is forced by bandits from Europe and the United States, let alone China.
Chairman Mao said, "Blockade it, blockade for ten years and eight years has solved all China's problems." This is the spirit and temperament that the founding leaders and older revolutionaries have left to the Chinese people.
Looking at the potential of a country, we can only look at three points: first, the country's population is insufficient, second, the country's resources are abundant, and third, the country's organizational and management capabilities are strong.
Don't think these three principles are very simple. There are very limited countries in the world that can meet them.
The United States is certain to have these three principles. It has initially had these three principles since World War I, and after decades of development, it has completely shaken off the former empire of the Sunset. At that time, only the United States had these three principles, which is also the main reason why the United States became the biggest winner in World War II.
"Before the disintegration of the Soviet Union, the three principles were initially available, but the lack of population was also the main reason for the disintegration of the Soviet Union.". Russia currently lacks both population and organizational management, but over time, the remaining two issues can be resolved.
Modern China also has these three principles. But apart from China and the United States, there are no other countries in the world that possess these three principles.
The reason why the United States and Europe keep suppressing Russia is to delay Russia's completion of these three items as much as possible, or to stifle Russia before it completes them.
As for India, it needs both population and materials. However, if India is to solve the issue of organizational management, it may require a successful new democratic revolution.
I just want to say that in the recent three or four hundred years, the Chinese nation has come a long way, and the danger of national subjugation and extinction has threatened every Chinese.
Some Chinese people, regardless of their concerns, choose to sit and watch the mountains and rivers fall, or even act as a jackal for the tiger, or even help the tyrant. The former, I personally have no qualifications to criticize them. They have experienced despair that young people in my era have not experienced. They choose to become obedient to the people, drift with the tide, suffer from oppression, and are also victims; "I call those who serve as traitors to the tiger, and I cannot learn from them as a negative textbook.".
"But there are also Chinese people who, if you keep me alive, need me to pay the price of losing my dignity, then I don't care about keeping my final dignity and running towards death.".
The enemy is strong, do they know? "Once you go, you may never come back, do they know?"? "They died, unable to leave their names, and were anonymous martyrs. Their parents named them, but they later lay quietly in the soil of their motherland, all anonymous children. Did they know?"?
They know. But they still chose to stand up and fight. Because they know that the path they are walking leads to light.
Why pursue first? This land, the people living on it, have experienced too much suffering and do not want it to repeat itself, so they must pursue the first. First, it means being strong, powerful, and not being bullied by outsiders.
Now, the United States has changed from a "global country" to a "world power," while China has changed from a "world power" to a "global power.". For more than 100 developing countries, China is the leader. China's development model, lifestyle, and ideological values are now widely recognized, and many countries are learning from China.
There are three types of "Chinese" in the world: the mainland version (the representative of the confident and self-reliant New Chinese), the Taiwan version (the legacy of the evil roots of the old Chinese), and the colonial evolution version such as Hong Kong. History has gradually given the answer to which is better or worse. As a specific individual, I still feel lucky to be a new Chinese. I think this will also be a feeling that more and more Chinese people, especially young people, feel from the bottom of their hearts.
This period of modern Chinese history, dominated by the Kuomintang, the representative of the comprador bourgeoisie and landlord class, is becoming increasingly meaningless to contemporary Chinese people. "That is just the humiliating history of a insensitive and backward nation, and it is not worth deliberately misinterpreting and magnifying, so as to deceive oneself.". However, it is undeniable that it was during that historical process that the consciousness of China as a country and nation gradually formed. After the liberation war, land reform, industrialization movement, and reform and opening up, the vague concept of the Chinese people became truly clear and gained a new interpretation.
In a sense, the new Chinese are a completely new race compared to the old Chinese. They are completely different from each other in terms of their world outlook, values, and even their way of thinking. Even though this new race still has various problems and many internal and external troubles, the objective fact that China is powerful fully proves that the new Chinese are completely superior to the old Chinese. It is also completely superior to the Western countries led by the North American slave owners' gang. In this regard, the CPC led by Mao Zedong has made great contributions to the complete transformation of China and the Chinese people, and can't be overestimated. Therefore, we Chinese people should be the first in everything.